Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Look Left, Look Right, Look Left Again


 photo greenbarkpress_zps9eade074.jpg

We live on a pretty busy street, so I am always concerned about my little guys when they play out front.  Many, many times have I told them about the dangers of our busy street.  I do not believe that anything I have said to them has come close to grabbing their attention like the book Look Left, Look Right and Look Left Again by Ginger Pate.


  photo lookleftlookrightlookleftagain_zps08f68e39.jpg

Look Left, Look Right and Look Left Again, published by Greene Bark Press, is a cute, informative board books that teaches street safety.  Wally Waddlewater, an adorable little duck, learns about street safety around cars, stop lights, emergency vehicles and balls in the street.  He learns to look left, look right and to look right again, when crossing the street.

This simple story has stuck with my little guys, my youngest now recites part of the book whenever we go to cross the road. 

This book is for children ages 3-8, both my 5 and 7 years old boys both enjoyed it.

I recommend this book, it is a great way to teach street safety habits.  It is available though Greene Bark Press for $8.50.

Click to read more reviews from the Schoolhouse Review Crew.

 

2 comments:

Sattakingin said...

This is one aspect of human satta king psychology where, "fake it until you make it" works very well. You will actually feel better from these exercises, play bazaar and your audience will react positively as well.

apnidigitalduniya said...

Top free business listing sites list in India. It helps to get online marketing solutions to promote your local business online all over India.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...